Designed by Sara Naumann
- ColorBox® Art Wheel & Handle
- ColorBox Crafter’s® Inkpad:
- Sweet Pea
- ColorBox Surfacez®: Black
- ColorBox Surfacez® Refill: Black
- ColorBox® Embossing Powder: Clear
- Wildflowers Stamp Set:
- Hot Off The Press
- Acrylic Stamping Block
- Manila Tag
- Two Small Silk Flowers
- Black Brad
- Black And White Baker’s Twine
- Black And White Gingham Ribbon
- Craft Glue
- Heat Tool
- Roll the brayer across the Sweet Pea inkpad, then lightly roll it horizontally across the manila tag. Repeat to add more color, creating an irregular effect.
- Lightly sprinkle with clear embossing powder. Tap off the excess, then heat to emboss.
- Stamp the flower stem with black ink. Tip: Make sure your ColorBox Surfacez® inkpad has been freshly re-inked to get the crispest impression.
- Insert a brad through two flowers, then glue to the top of the flower stem.
- Wrap baker’s twine around the bottom of the tag and tie in a bow.
- Make a loop of gingham ribbon through the tag hole. Tie a bow in a piece of gingham ribbon and glue as shown.
Choose a Product Category