by Keri Lee Sereika
Find your keys every time when you use this great key holder.
- Ancient Page® Inkpad: Chocolate
- Rollagraph® Handle: Jumbo Self Inking
- Rollagraph® Ink Cartridge: Ancient Page® Bordeaux
- Rollagraph® Stamp Wheel: Bloomers
- Smooch™: Gold Lame´
- Other Materials Used:
- Twelve Timbers: White Wood Board
- Cardstock: Maroon, Dark Yellow
- Vinyl Letters
- (4) Cup Holder Screws
- Maroon Grosgrain Ribbon
- Insert ink cartridge and stamp wheel into Rollagraph® handle. Roll pattern across top of board. Highlight edges of petals with Gold Lame´ ink. Set aside to dry.
- Lay the letters”KEYS” onto Maroon cardstock and cut out with a thin border. Highlight edges with Gold Lame´ ink. Adhere to panels of Dark Yellow cardstock.
- Once the Gold Lame´ ink ahs fully dried on the board, sponge edges of board using Chocolate ink.
- Tie a short length of ribbon around the left side of the board.
- Adhere the letters “KEYS” to the board.
- Turn board on top side and screw in hooks, one beneath center of each letter to finish.
Choose a Product Category