Holiday Décor with Color Eclipse
Holiday Decor with Color Eclipse
Designed by the Clearsnap Sales Team
- ColorBox® Color Eclipse
- Sponge brushes
- Paint Tray Palette or Paper Plate
- Cup of Water
- Wine Glasses
- Mini Mason Jars
- Wood Rounds
- Dish Soap and Water
- Paper Towels
- Scrap Paper
- Prepare your painting surfaces by washing the glassware with dish soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
- Cover your work area with scrap paper for easy clean up.
- Shake each bottle of Color Eclipse for about 30 seconds. You will be able to hear the bead in the bottle mixing the ink ingredients.
- Apply small amounts of each desired color to the paint tray or paper plate. A few drops go a long way!
- Use a paintbrush or sponge brush to apply ink to the glassware or wood round surface. This ink dries quickly and will be set enough for layering additional colors after about 3 minutes.
- Paint faces, accents and blended colors to your pieces as desired. Use the cup of water to rinse the ink from your brushes and pat dry with a paper towel between colors.
- Allow the décor to dry completely.
- For durability or to display outside, allow your project to cure for 3 hours. Apply Color Eclipse Sealant to the project with a non-latex paintbrush and allow to dry for 24 hours before placing outside.
· ColorBox® Color Eclipse colors blend together very well to create new hues.
· Colors can be combined without thorough mixing to give a streak-like effect for extra character.
· Turn your wine glass upside down before creating your masterpiece. Once dry, the base of the glass makes a perfect platform for a tea light!
NOTE: Wine glasses painted with Color Eclipse will not be suitable for drinking from. These projects are intended for display only.