Thank you for all you do Card
Thank You for all You Do Card
Designed by Sabrina Alery
- ColorBox Spritzers in Pinkolicious, Lemon Drop, Glacier Lake, Mermaid and Seattle Sky
- ColorBox Art Screen in Rounded
- ColorBox Archival Dye in Pinkolicious, Lemon Drop, and Mermaid
- ColorBox Pigment Ink in Black
- ColorBox Embossing Powder in Black
- Rollagraph Jumbo Stamp Wheel in Simple Dots
- ColorBox Art Wheel
- Basic Necessities Spray Bottle filled with Water
- Waffle Flower Crafts “Butterflies” Stamp
- Waffle Flower Crafts Sentiment
- Sizzix Die “Circles”
- Hero Arts for Sizzix “Butterfly”
- Watercolor Paper
- Cardstock in White
- Cardstock in Black
- Acrylic Block
- Aqua Brush
- Doodlebug Designs Jewels
- Heat Tool
- Tombow Adhesive
- Trim the watercolor paper to 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ inches.
- Trim the black cardstock to 9 ½ x 13 ½ inches. Fold in half and set aside.
- One at a time, spray shades of Seattle Sky and Pinkolicious Spritzers onto the acrylic block, and add a spritz of water. Blend the ink on the acrylic block with the Art Wheel and roll the ink onto the watercolor paper. Allow to dry.
- Lay the Art Screen on the watercolor paper and apply shades of Spritzers with the aqua brush. Allow to dry.
- Use the Black Pigment Ink to stamp the sentiment onto the watercolor paper. Sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess powder into the container and heat set the image with the heat tool.
- Ink the Simple Dots Rollagraph Wheel with Black Pigment Ink and roll onto the watercolor paper.
- Die cut the Open Circle and large butterfly from vellum. Die cut a second large butterfly from a piece of black cardstock.
- Stamp butterflies in different colors of Archival Dye Ink onto the white cardstock, and cut out.
- Adhere the die cut elements and butterflies to the center of the watercolor paper.
- Apply jewels to the large butterfly.
- Adhere the watercolor paper to the folded black cardstock.
- Heat set the image with the heat tool.
- Finish with 2-3 light coats of Crystal Clear Spray Sealer. Allow the Sealer to dry between coats.